Pumphrey Law Florida Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Pumphrey Law
Information about the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship
- What are the eligibility requirements for the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship?
- What information must be submitted to be considered for the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship?
- What are the submission deadlines and other key dates?
- How should I submit an application for consideration for the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law scholarship?
- How much is the scholarship award?
In order to be eligible for the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a U.S. resident
- Accepted or currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Demonstrated good character and academic achievement
Each applicant must submit the following documents to the link here.
- Pumphrey Law Scholarship Application (Apply online.
- A current unofficial high school or college transcript or enrollment verification
- A typed essay 800-1000 words on one of the following topics: (Students may enter submission for multiple topics)
- What’s one problem with the criminal justice system in the US and how would you fix it?
- Write an essay on access to legal services in the United States. This essay should focus on the need and affordability of legal services and propose ideas to help meet the demand of these services.
- With the advancement in technology, what are some of the threats to those charged with a crime?
2023 Scholarship Key Dates
The application and supporting material must be received by December 8, 2023
The scholarship winner will be selected and notified on December 15, 2023
Completed materials can be submitted in the following manner:
- Email: PumphreyLawScholarship@gmail.com
- Please, no phone calls. Please direct all questions via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Three winners will be chosen
1st place– $750
2nd place – $500
3rd Place – $250
The scholarship must be applied to tuition or other education-related expenses. The award will be paid to the winner’s educational institution directly.Go to Scholarship Application