Road to Responsibility Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Aronberg, Aronberg & Green, Injury Law Firm
We at Aronberg, Aronberg & Green, Injury Law Firm, want to encourage young people to think critically about the Hollywood perception of fast cars and promote safe driving practices. That’s why we’re inviting students to tap into their artistic side and create a poem, song, movie, graphic, cartoon, or essay demonstrating the downfalls of fast driving and/or highlighting the importance of safe driving.
Our hope is that this scholarship will not only raise awareness about the dangers of reckless driving but also inspire young people to take action to prevent accidents and promote safe driving practices. We look forward to receiving your creative submissions and awarding the scholarship to a deserving student who shares our commitment to promoting safe driving.
- This scholarship is open to any current or incoming college student at an accredited institution in the United States.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Employees of Aronberg, Aronberg, & Green, their immediate families, and individuals living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate must submit a poem, song, movie, graphic, cartoon, or essay that demonstrates the downfalls of fast driving and/or that safe driving is ideal.
- The candidate must submit accurate up to date contact information including a phone number and email address in the body of the email submission.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
- Preference will be given to students either from or attending secondary school in the state.